Life is too banal

Another uneventful day passed. I don’t know why I am craving for novelty on every day of my life. Maybe it is because I get bored easily. Have started reading a new novel by Frederick Forsyth( The day of Jackal). Everyone down here says I should I have read it earlier. It seems to be a masterpiece. Life was so different when I was in college. Every minute used to pass quickly. I had so many people to talk to. I love Cochin, as it gave me great friends and very new experiences. I fondly remember all those idiotic movies I used to watch with my friends. On a lot of occasions I used to drive back home on my bike and it would start raining. It may sound ordinary for sane a person. But I am a dreamer and I relish these small instances of joy which I terribly miss these days. I am in deep quandary now. During the last 2 months I got letters from my recruiters saying that I would be able to join only around April next year, exactly one year after my course completion. I cannot blame them because I know how pathetic situation is. I recently heard IT companies in Bangalore is facing severe power shortage and are finding it extremely difficult to function. Adding to that there is acute shortage of diesel which powers the generators during power cuts. An IT professional whom I met last week told me that offices are like ghost houses these days with most of the lights put off during night. I don’t know what the fate of the proposed smart city in Cochin would be because Kerala already faces severe power shortage. My question is why this is happening to me? Why the sky is falling when I was ready to fly???

- August 6th

1 comments:

The sky isnt falling wen u were ready to fly! It happens to everyone at some point of time ... You yourself say that there is no problem in the world without solution... Try posting things (of course without names) that you have a collection of! Waiting for the sarcasm filled Ayyappan blog!

August 19, 2008 at 4:52 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home