I am back


It has been more than 1 month since my last blog. I don’t know why I took such a long gap. Anyway nothing new has happened since the last blog except for some mundane days added to my purposeless life. But in the mean time I had the opportunity to visit a lot of temples. It started with the trip to thirupathi and tiruthani in the end of November. I tonsured my head in thirupathi (I didnt have a wish. I just asked to Him to give me something to feel safe about my future). I came back to Trivandrum in ‘Garib Rath with Rs 25 in my pocket’ (the worst part is though every compartment is air-conditioned you have to pay 30 bucks for a blanket. As I did not have that much money I was shivering from Bangalore to Trivandrum). Back in Trivandrum I went to Sabarimala. The next week I went to Bangalore to write JMET. The exam was very easy which means you think you have a chance but you forget that everybody thinks like you. Back in Trivandrum I took a trip to Thanjavur. I saw a lot of new places like Srirangam and thanjavur (two of the best works of human hand). I also went to Palani, Madurai and Thiruchendur. I really expected a good rank for JMET as every projected cutoffs indicated so but when the rank came it was a dismal 1569. One week later CAT results came. As expected it was bad (93 percentile). But seriously speaking I am not sad. The one reason for that is my father. He didn’t complain or scold me (I had a consternation about that). Thanks to him I am ok now. Thanks for Lakshman as well for being there and reassuring me that situation will improve (like the good old times). Anyway nothing much to write about. My routine is boring with torrentz and philosophy (my new craze). Don’t know when the manna will fall from heaven (hope I will be around when it falls)

PS: the word ‘hope’ as I discover now is the last refuge of losers like me

I am Back

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home